Adventures Program Administrator
Destination Ascendigo: Ascendigo’s mission is to elevate the spectrum by empowering people, inspiring lives and shattering expectations. We apply this mission to both the people we serve, such as our participants and clients, and the people with whom we serve, such as our co-workers and other stakeholders.
Ascendigo is a nonprofit organization that enhances the lives of children and adults living with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) through therapeutic recreation, employment, community integration, education and an array of behavioral health services. We are headquartered in Carbondale, CO. Currently, Ascendigo employs more than 50 full- and part-time year-round staff members and approximately 30 additional employees during our seasonal summer camp programming.
The Ascendigo Promise to our employees is to provide meaning and purpose in the work we do and a culture of R.E.S.P.E.C.T. We support high performance through thoughtful on-boarding and training and acting with integrity. We offer 360° compensation with a path to financial security, personal well-being and fulfillment, and housing assistance.
Core Responsibilities: The Adventures Program Administrator (APA) supports the Adventures Program with ongoing camp registration, documentation, camper intake, seasonal staff onboarding, regulatory compliance, and onsite troubleshooting for each seasonal camp. The APA oversees booking and registration of ski lessons, keeping a good record of lessons and pairing students with instructors, and maintaining a good relationship with Aspen Skiing Company. The APA acts as the first line of contact for prospective families and works diligently to foster relationships with customers.
- Provide information to clientele and prospective customers regarding all Adventures programs.
- Processes incoming registrations and follows up on program inquiries via voicemail, email, fax and/or in person within 48 hours of receipt.
- Updates and manages program descriptions, pricing, and program dates in the registration software system.
- Continuously works to update and inform team and HR of new or changing CDHS licensing regulations for staff and participants.
- Updates and manages participant forms in the registration software system.
- Manage clientele database to properly register clients, prepare reports, support scheduling and assignments, registration, etc.
- Ensure that all necessary forms are received in a timely manner and processes accordingly with efficiency and accuracy.
- Assists in tracking all program invoices.
- Collects outstanding balances and tracks program enrollment.
- Processes winter program registrations through Aspen Ski Co., including lift ticket purchases, rentals, and private lesson logistics.
- Maintains accurate records, prepares, and submits reports as requested by management in a timely manner.
- Assists with coordinating logistics of participants, instructors, and families, including on mountain operations during winter programming.
- Is available for direct care assistance with participants as needed.
- Must be age 21 or over and have legal working status.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- Must have a clean background check with no felonies or flags.
- Must provide a current CPR/First Aid certification.
- Should have at least a high school diploma.
- Must have flexibility to travel for occasional professional development and resident activities.
- Applicants are required to have and use their own smart phone for work duties. Ascendigo provides a monthly cell phone stipend for this use.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office, email, social media)
- Must be able to lift and move heavy objects (up to 25 pounds)
Personal Characteristics: should be committed and passionate about the Ascendigo mission of a holistic, active, community-based, independent, and person-centered life. He/she should believe in the dignity and potential of our clients. We also have a commitment to a culture of R.E.S.P.E.C.T. which stands for:
R-Recognize the inherent worth of your coworkers.
E- Eliminate derogatory words and phrases.
S- Speak with people- not at them- or about them.
P-Protect the culture of your organization- report and support!
E- Empathize- consider what it is like in others’ situations.
C-Consider your impact on others before speaking and apologize when you make a mistake.
T- Treat everyone with integrity, dignity, and respect.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Administrative