Recruiter /Staffing Coordinator
HireQuest Direct of Glenwood Springs seeks a dynamic, high-touch, high-tech Staffing Coordinator / Recruiter to join our team! You must excel at developing relationships with your exemplary communication skills, as well as using technology to move candidates through the recruiting and hiring process. Fast-paced, career matchmaking is what our team does!
Perks for the Staffing Coordinator / Recruiter
- No nights or weekends! Monday-Friday position, 9-6ish
- Starting wage $20-21/hour plus commission
- Health and dental benefits available and partially paid by employer
- 401K match once eligible
- Work with an awesome, dedicated hiring team that changes people’s lives
- Professional growth, generous bonus structure, and advanced earning potential with hard work and dedication
Responsibilities of the Staffing Coordinator / Recruiter
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- Manage and professionally develop field employees
- Communicate effectively with hiring manager and internal team
- Accurately maintain employee files, process payroll and invoice clients
- Input employee information and track activity in database
Qualifications of the Staffing Coordinator / Recruiter
- 1-2 years' experience in customer service, communications, or fast-paced human resources roles.
- Bilingual in Spanish a huge plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to learn and navigate technological platforms
- Ability to build rapport with all employees and hiring managers
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong organizational skills and accuracy in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
HireQuest Direct is a locally owned full-service staffing and recruiting firm, serving the Roaring Fork Valley by placing candidates in temporary, contract-to-hire and direct hire jobs and careers.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service